Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Basic make up application Evaluation

I felt like the basic make up application shoot went really well but when i came to edit them i realised the makeup i had applied wasn't a strong enough color to come through on my edits but am glad that i have finally finished it, i think it went as well as it could but i could have dealt with my time management a lot better, as i have said in all of my assesments. Out of my two final images i prefer the later one, the black and white grained image, i just feel as though the image tells more of a story and is more in the sstyle of the metropolis film, i do really like the colored image, otherwise it wouldn't be in my final two images, however i did only add the colored image to my final images because maurice said it was the better one out of all the color edits. im really happy with how the project has come to an end but i am worried that only having work online will present me with a problem at assesments.

No comments:

Post a Comment