Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Project evaluation

Okay so on a wave of catching up, i will be completely honest and say i am so behind its unbelievable, if it wasn't for Hannah and her wonderful lists i would be in a right pickle. From yesterday i have nearly finished my print work sheets which i have yet to evaluate, and drawn up a plan of the next two weeks. I've edited the oxford pictures and combined the circuit board pictures and Lego in one, i really like the way they have turned out but Maurice said i need more than one final outcome. I've also sorted through my project units with Hannah and decided that the units i picked didn't go together as well as they could so we changed the units to (                 ). I have the make up shoot and the Oday lake shoot to do and evalutate and to finish my location shoot work then i am done. following this post will be my edited oxford pictures ...

No comments:

Post a Comment